Thread: refferals missing

Default refferals missing

I had two tier two people signed up under my referrals and they are no longer there. Was a load of people recently removed?

Administrator

They could've either been banned or requested to have their account removed. Both scenarios are quite possible.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Have you got a list of image hosts that can't be used with linkbucks due to frame breaking?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    Have you got a list of image hosts that can't be used with linkbucks due to frame breaking?
    Unfortunately there isn't ...
    A tell-tale sign is to test the host yourself ... If the image/link displays a blank page requiring you to tick "Hide ad" in order to see the target page.. that host breaks frames ...

Further more

Some rotating banner code also causes the illusion of breaking frames ...
    (I experienced that myself)

Stephanie