Thread: Invoice printing

Default Invoice printing

I would like to get invoice for my funds deposit.
    Where i can find it on the site?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by mapi View Post
    I would like to get invoice for my funds deposit.
    Where i can find it on the site?
    If no joy may I suggest contacting Linkbucks support :
    http://www.linkbucks.com/contact/

Stephanie

I contacted Support 3 days ago. No answer yet...

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by mapi View Post
    I contacted Support 3 days ago. No answer yet...
    I know.. believe me I know that it can be extremely frustrating but you're going to have to keep hounding them ...

By the way ... Do you not have verification deposit receipts (that are sent to your email) which are a invoice in itself ?

Perhaps from now on you can take a "Screen-Capture" of your future online transactions ?
    (I do that all the time when shopping on E-bay)

Hope everything works out for ya ...

Stephanie

I think that it is very not professional for linkbucks to ignore my mails...

Administrator

Sorry that you were ignored. My guess is that you were flagged as spam. The support spam folder piles up messages by the hundreds on a daily basis and sometimes legitimate emails get lost in translation.

Linkbucks doesn't do internal invoices, as it would be redundant. Invoices are better suited for the payment provider itself, which you used (i.e. Paypal or Alertpay).
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Thanks for the further info. I'm still looking into it but I'll get back to you ASAP or else have Commander offer his expertise on this.

Link bucks forums has a website which works on their programs and advisement forums. It includes community and forum actives etc. Here you have to check https://do-my-assignment.com/research-papers-assist-australia/ site to gain more helpful info to complete their work. They have a detail of Invoice painting which includes fund deposit etc. Join their website for posting yours.

I found this link bucks forum help many people around the world with different types of issues they confronted every day.Thanks for letting us know about how to get invoice of the fund deposit. The Best Free Sex Games will perform various aspects of the community.