Thread: please help me

Default please help me

How many times can i click a single link in a day?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humail View Post
    How many times can i click a single link in a day?
    This link may be able to assist you :
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=32192

Next time please search the forums prior to asking a question that has been asked and answered a few hundred times already ...

Stephanie

there is a lot of confusion..

i have click these links

http://ef691299.linkbucks.com

http://7aa628ac.linkbucks.com

but still in my log..it's not being shown as the link is opened i opened it in 5 new pages, still it did not even show a single one..

In detailed report in the Attempts column it shows some attempts but the is no revenue earned.

Why is it so?
    Last edited by Humail; 04-12-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Administrator

You're only allowed 10 clicks per 24-hr period. You've probably exceeded this amount.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    You're only allowed 10 clicks per 24-hr period. You've probably exceeded this amount.

clicks means? in total i have only 10 clicks a day?

Or each link can be clicked 10 times in 24 hours period?

Greatly Respected Member

No matter what he says or anyone says ...

You WILL NOT make money clicking on your own links or having you or your friends clicking on your own links.

Stephanie

Administrator

10 clicks per day, TOTAL... regardless of what links they are.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman