Thread: ANOTHER- Limited Warning !! ?? !!

Greatly Respected Member

Default ANOTHER- Limited Warning !! ?? !!

For the sake of argument.. I changed ALL of my pages including Bikini and TOTALLY NON NUDE to :
    NUDE Top Banner script ...
    Why and I still getting a Limited Warning for a Non-Nude full page script ???

Secondly.. A while back my performance score was 77% then all of a sudden it dropped to 67% and now it remains at 66% ...
    I uploaded my old .htaccess which BLOCKs ALL the crap countries which made me 77% ... Why is my performance score still at 66% for the last four days ?

What did you do.. permanently set me at 66% because some of my site consists of adult ?

Did you fix the link exclusion to handle more than one link even though I add five or six link URLs ?

What's the sense of me striving for better traffic when nothing changes ???
    No To Mention
    I may have my account limited over a script I am no longer even using anymore ...

Stephanie
    (Pretty annoyed)
    Last edited by Steffi; 04-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Administrator

I can't speak for much of the technical stuff, but I can say for sure that we have no manual control over performance score and that no one is out to get you

My advice is to hang in there. I know this must be tough for you, and we really do appreciate your patience.

I've contacted Commander and I'm sure he'll be able to take good care of you shortly.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Administrator

Can you give me some example pages which are having problems? I need to view them to see if there is a problem in our system. Ignore the threat of limited.

Your performance score can only go so high due to mainstream advertising paying out more. Unfortunately it's a design flaw with having a mix of pay rates for adult and non-adult. It will be addressed in the future.

I rewrote the entire full page script and i'm hoping the new script will address all the problems people have been having with it in the past. Please let me know if you still continue to have problems with it.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    Can you give me some example pages which are having problems? I need to view them to see if there is a problem in our system.
    That's the thing.. there are no example pages ...
    Every-Single page now has Nude top banner but I am still getting this same NN warning :

This NN script should not be getting any hits because it's completely off my server ...

This is the link :

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.any.gs/Webservices/jsParseLinks.aspx?id=a4de70be"></script>

Ignore the threat of limited.
    Yes.. but it still bothers me seeing that when I know I am bending over backwards.. even altering my gigantic rotating advertisement code just so it doesn't conflict with Linkbucks ...

Keep in mind I had a couple thousand pages to alter ...
    This isn't/wasn't a simple single page fix ya know ...

Your performance score can only go so high due to mainstream advertising paying out more. Unfortunately it's a design flaw with having a mix of pay rates for adult and non-adult. It will be addressed in the future.
    So basically, my performance score isn't necessarily 66% ...
    Could be higher but it's simply not displaying ?
    Design flaw ? ...

I rewrote the entire full page script and i'm hoping the new script will address all the problems people have been having with it in the past. Please let me know if you still continue to have problems with it.
    Fantastic ... As long as I do not have to replace the already two thousand+ full page scripts I have already added to my pages ...

Stephanie