Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: denied campanys

Default denied campanys

hi
    i need to refund the money that was paid for campany and that campany was denied , ineed to refund that money so i can make onthe campany plz it is urgent and the contact us did not replay me !!

Administrator

The funds have been added to your linkbucks balance. You can withdraw it by going to your account and adding a payment account. Then head over to Earnings and request payment.

hi i think you did not get me i want to use my money on onther campany i don't want them back to my bank account

and there was unused 2.4 $ i think in my doposed fund where they goes

Administrator

Ok you have funds available on your advertising balance.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... best videographer Dubai

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. Turkish table lamp

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. covid antibody test

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. folding electric bike