Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ads are running slow again!!!!

Default Ads are running slow again!!!!

this has been happening for almost two weeks with me and i have sent e-mail after e-mail but no response. anybody know why this is happening?

Administrator

Can you please explain what you mean by slow and compare to what you consider normal?

Have you considered making a couple extra duplicate campaigns to make up for slow traffic?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Same for me. Ordered 10k US, receiving 200 impressions per hour. It will take 4 days do complete my 10k campaign =\ Have sent email to support, no response. Ordered that test campaign to see how will be ctr rate but 200 uniques per hour is not that i looking for. Could you please set traffic speed to maximum for my account? Looking for something like 10k/hour speed if this possible. Thanks.
    Last edited by leonecelina; 04-19-2012 at 10:46 PM.

basically suz i'm having the same problem leonecelina is having but i got 10k and 20k china ads running and its pop-under but its getting like 100-200 impressions and hour and i even set the limit to unlimited and its still running slow. however i do have a 10k all countries campaign running normally but thats costing me so i hope this gets fixed.

Administrator

Thanks for the further info. I'm still looking into it but I'll get back to you ASAP or else have Commander offer his expertise on this.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

man this sucks

Yes, nothing changed.

My last campaign ran really slow as well, but I just chalked it up to the change from raw traffic to unique impressions. I think I was getting less than 100 an hour if memory serves correctly.

Right now I'm waiting for two new campaigns to be approved. I set them up yesterday afternoon, but I don't remember how long it said approval could take. Anyone know?

Anyway, just waiting patiently, and happy to have Linkbucks.
    Last edited by mycamdance; 04-21-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    E-cigarette Coupon Codes -10% off all ecigs & E-liquid! Full Vapor My Twitter!

Administrator

Campaigns are typically reviewed within 24 hours, but weekends may take a bit longer.

Thanks Suzuki. Mine were approved and running first thing this morning.
    E-cigarette Coupon Codes -10% off all ecigs & E-liquid! Full Vapor My Twitter!