Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ads are running slow again!!!!

ads are still running slow for me

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    ads are still running slow for me
    As has been said before, create duplicate campaigns for extra traffic. I see that you only just ran one campaign for $1.00. How do you expect to be prioritized with an order like that? Why not space out your little bit of traffic? I suggest you create several [bigger] campaigns and see if that helps.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    As has been said before, create duplicate campaigns for extra traffic. I see that you only just ran one campaign for $1.00. How do you expect to be prioritized with an order like that? Why not space out your little bit of traffic? I suggest you create several [bigger] campaigns and see if that helps.
    Um I got six campaigns running suz what are you talking about?

Unhappy

Could you improve my advertising traffic to the level that I required? I have purchased $1000 American advertising traffic and I hope that it will finish within one month. Also I hope that my German advertising traffic could finish on time within one month. Last month it only finished one third.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    Um I got six campaigns running suz what are you talking about?
    You didn't mention this in your original post. This is why it's always good to provide as much detail up front......

Quote Originally Posted by death1982 View Post
    Could you improve my advertising traffic to the level that I required? I have purchased $1000 American advertising traffic and I hope that it will finish within one month. Also I hope that my German advertising traffic could finish on time within one month. Last month it only finished one third.
    Unfortunately I have no control over this. You get whatever we have available. My only suggestion is to create duplicate campaigns to get extra traffic.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

You didn't mention this in your original post. This is why it's always good to provide as much detail up front......

Unfortunately I have no control over this. You get whatever we have available. My only suggestion is to create duplicate campaigns to get extra traffic.
    To do so, the traffic will not repeat the very powerful?

Administrator

To do so, the traffic will not repeat the very powerful?
    It should help some. Try doing several smaller duplicate campaigns instead of one huge one. It should give a more steady traffic flow. Amounts will depend on demand and right now there's a high demand for traffic.

It should help some. Try doing several smaller duplicate campaigns instead of one huge one. It should give a more steady traffic flow. Amounts will depend on demand and right now there's a high demand for traffic.
    Can you divide my $1000 advertisement to several small one?

Administrator

Can you divide my $1000 advertisement to several small one?
    Contact support requesting a refund on whichever campaign ID(s) you're referring to. The amount will be refunded to your advertising balance and you can start over.

Contact support requesting a refund on whichever campaign ID(s) you're referring to. The amount will be refunded to your advertising balance and you can start over.
    thank you, Suzuki!