Thread: U Send Me 9$ AlertPay, I Send U 11$ PayPal

Hybrid View

Exclamation U Send Me 9$ AlertPay, I Send U 11$ PayPal

Hi All
    I am facing a problem, I have 11$ in my paypal account and i want to convert them into alertpay, i can pay 2$ as a commission. that means :
    you send me 9$ alertpay .... I send you 11$ paypal.

please if u r interested in helping me send me Private Message.. Thank You

I think you would have to send the money first so the person can be sure you're not pulling a fast one just to get money in your AlertPay account.

Anyway, hope you find someone to help you out. Also, be sure to keep a record of your discussion with whomever offers to help you in case they try to pull a fast one on you.
    E-cigarette Coupon Codes -10% off all ecigs & E-liquid! Full Vapor My Twitter!

Smile

Ok >> I Will Send 5$ First

Administrator

How about you send the person the $11, then they send you $9. That's more realistic.

Or you could just find another way than to deal with strangers. Frankly, this shouldn't even be on the forums.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

i have $15 in my alertpay that i need to move to paypal
    so if you want, send me 17$ to paypal and ill send u the $15 to alertpay

you'll have to send me the money first though.
    as i dont use alertpay and never will, i dont have a reason not to send you the money and scam you..

Administrator

I thought it was 11 for 9?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman