Thread: "Atticus" is a Administrator ?

Greatly Respected Member

Default "Atticus" is a Administrator ?

Administrator

Yea, so?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

King of the Nether Rain Forest Atticus's Avatar

I've been an admin for the network powering Linkbucks since 2007. I just haven't had a reason for an admin account until this past week

Iirc, I had this exact same conversation with someone last time I bumped my account up to a super admin a couple years ago.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Yea, so?
    I'm just keeping a eye on things ... Thought it was another botch up ... The way you Admin'd "hhawksworth" up as you intended on banning him ? ...
    Remember that when I brought it to your attention ?

Memory Refresher thread :
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=37303

I do not miss a trick as for why I am elite !

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    I've been an admin for the network powering Linkbucks since 2007.
    Never knew that ... Glad to have you here visible on the board ... Thank you for responding ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 04-26-2012 at 09:32 AM.

We get the point.

Administrator

You're very right, Steffi. I totally F'd up and am not ashamed to admit that I'm human and must've hit "tab/spacebar" or something Luckily it was probably just a spam bot. A banned spam bot with admin status likely couldn't do much damage anyway, but thankfully we have you here to police the forums. If it weren't for your superior Jersey-esque methods the boards would be in shambles.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Oh it wasn't that ... It was the "Yea so?" response of yours basically telling me :
    "Yeah so and it's your business how Steffi ?"

It would be different if this board was mistake free but it isn't so I thought to myself.. "Will you look at this snotty response and lack appreciation" ...

How was I suppose to know he Admin'd himself up ... What am I some kind of mind reader ? ... You of all people should know how I prowl around ...
    There certainly isn't any announcements anywhere like :
    (Please welcome new Admin Atticus)

Call it woman's intuition but I feel you've had a problem with me over this last month or so and I do not know why ...

Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 04-26-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Wowie, I seem to bring chaos wherever I go!

Steffi- you got that response because of how you decided to talk down to him. You edited your first post to remind him exactly of a mistake he made *once* before. I heard that you were once a moderator on these forums and now you're not. I'm not so certain the assistance of a condescending member is necessary.

I don't know a thing about you outside of this post. Not a good first impression.