Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back, Atticus!!

Administrator

Default Welcome back, Atticus!!

After an absence that all of us felt close to the heart, King Atticus has returned from the rain forest, a much wiser forum leader.

*Unrolls red carpet*

Atticus the Great spent 3 months in captivity, held by a gureilla team of gorillas who would stop at nothing to acquire his forum admin password. Clearly they underestimated his will to remain loyal to the Bucks code. He managed to escape the bamboo cage with only his teeth and masculine chewing action, but the scars from having monkey dung thrown at him still remain. So let's give Atticus the proper welcome he deserves.

Please show him your respects by offering him your firstborn. He's partial to blood sacrifices though too, in case you don't have offspring.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

King of the Nether Rain Forest Atticus's Avatar

Three months? It was only three months? It certainly felt like years. Or maybe that was the lurking about?

Greatly Respected Member

A introduction ... What a absolute fantastic idea ...

Rather comical day here today ...
    Have a spectacular evening everyone ...

Tootles kiddies
    Stephanie

A comical day indeed! This was unexpected humor that I can appreciate

I was wondering if you would notice that! Good job I've fixed the one Easter Egg I left you, but I'm keeping my custom user title

One thing I have to say about you, Steffi, is that you sure can brighten my mood. The laughs have been great. This reply of yours was well played!

(edit: and just because I think you're that anal -- yes that was me, yes it is gone now, it was a mistake thanks to session mix ups, no conspiracy here I assure you; however, if you must insist that one exists be my guest and I will soak up the amusement)

Greatly Respected Member

Raised in a military/political family.. I am a leader not a follower ...
    BA from Rutgers majoring in computer science ... Know and worked with some of the best in the adult industry so do not think I'm some stupid ditzy air-headed girl that just came down with the last drop of rain ...

I want you to read this, read it twice if you have to because, from that last thread,
    (Atticus is Administrator ?) .. it appears your final post ( before locking the thread ) displays you have timeline comprehension problem ...

Secondly

With respect to that last (Atticus is Administrator ?) thread ... I felt Admin Suzuki has had a problem with me for well over a month now and it pains me ... It really does because he's a great guy ...
    I would have loved to hear what is on his mind so things can return to normal again ...

But nooooooooooo.. that can not happen because here comes Atticus responding for Admin Suzuki when Admin Suzuki is more than capable of speaking for himself ...

So nothing was settled because you had to stick your nose in someone elses business ...

Futhermore

I was more concerned of why the deception / deceit of your join date especially when you're network administrating a well known company such as Linkbucks ...

This is a money board where most people give 100% in attempts obtaining tier one traffic ...

This "Session mix up" crap doesn't cut it especially when the "Session mix up" only effects one person which is you ... This is not a place for fraudulent misrepresentation (even by error) and then laugh it off like it's some comedy skit ...

Yes!.. I am extremely anal and NO!.. you can not clear your throat the wrong way on this board without me knowing about it.. not to mention having sound proof to back up my claims ...

In closing

I am extremely loyal to this company ... I can not be bought or compromised with no matter what your position is ...

As I told the Mods ... Do not think for one second you can vanish / abandon the board for
    months on end and after Admin Suzuki and I, along with a few others are loyally holding down
    the fort.. then return and think ( Key word is 'Think' ) you're going to start
    dictataing how people are to express themselves
    what you want and or how things should be run ...

It's just not going to work ... It may work like that with the kiss-asses but it
    isn't going to work like that with me ...

Now I hope you're starting to see things a little more clearly ...

Stephanie

PS: Now that you're all full of piss and vineger..
    here is what I want you to do today ...

● Reevaluate the Moderators ...
    ● Search around for duplicate post bot posts
    EG:
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthread.php?t=35248
    (Notice the 2nd and 4th posts)
    Delete those so when I want to assist a income earning Linkbucks memember I don't want to referece a spammed thread ...

Thanks
    Steffi

Administrator

You're far offbase here, Steffi. Looks like you're losing your touch. I've not had a problem with you over the "past month." That just isn't true. You've not changed since the day I met you on here and I thought we'd simply grown to accept each other and not take things personally. I was teasing you when I said, "yea, so" - the smiley indicated playfulness. Can't I tease? Oh, I didn't "stick up for myself" because it seemed pointless.

Atticus has nothing to do with these boards, outside of their technical aspect, yet it's as if you feel he should assume more responsibility because his user title changed. That is why it was more of a joke than anything to welcome him back, because he simply needed an admin account for testing operations behind the scenes. We just found it comical that you were quick to point out a potentially rogue admin. Don't take things too seriously.

The join date was indeed an easter egg put there for you (you clearly missed the other one which he referred to in his edit). His last reply was actually quite kindhearted so I'm not sure if your reply was well thought out. Yes, you're loyal and helpful... but you still shouldn't overanalyze things without the facts, then get angry and disrespectful when we're just trying to lighten the mood. All in all, know your place and don't blow things out of proportion because it's just not warranted. If you were more playful, and less hostile, you would be much more likable. The ego gets the best of all of us sometimes but it seems to get the best of you more often than not. Ask yourself if it's really worth it. I know you consider it your greatest strength, but it's actually your greatest weakness.

Just be happy that we're giving you some attention. That must count for something
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

You and Suzuki can talk about your problems all you want, in private. I closed that thread because it 1) was about me, and 2) was quickly turning into a flame fest. I have nothing to do with management of staff, members, keeping the forum clean, etc. That's not my job.

I don't think my registration date changing has much bearing on anything. It was a joke, an Easter Egg. Also, I believe you misunderstood what that edit of mine in my last post was for. It had nothing to do with my registration date (which I manually changed and set back). It had everything to do with the wrong username posting my original reply (without the edit). I figured you got an email notice and would get all up in arms when you saw the post was not there.

It is unfortunate that you think I was dictating anything in that closing post. I can't help it if you decide to take offense to everything you disagree with. With that being said, I'm going to go back to lurking. I'm not interested in getting into an argument with a member on this forum.

Again, that post of yours in this thread was hilarious in the best way possible. I haven't seen someone post with that much wit in years.

Until we cross paths again, Steffi. Enjoy yourself

Oh Steffi, btw, that spam issue will be dealt with soon. That's actually why I setup an admin account for myself. I'm upgrading Linkbucks to vB 4.1.12 Cloned myself a copy a few days ago and am working with CommanderBucks to integrate it back into Linkbucks main code. So next week, sometime, maybe?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Oh Steffi, btw, that spam issue will be dealt with soon. That's actually why I setup an admin account for myself. I'm upgrading Linkbucks to vB 4.1.12
    Admin Suzuki ... You know I tolerate no shit but how you keep your composure is beyond me ...
    (Friend always .. Stephanie ... )

Admin Atticus
    : I figured you would be working your SQL magic with a board upgrade ... You know I love ya ...

Thank you both so very much ...
    Stephanie