Thread: Full page don't work

Smile Full page don't work

When I rightclick and open link in new tab Full page don,t work . Please help me.
    This is my site thaixxxtube.blogspot.com

Administrator

What happens when you click on it normally?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    What happens when you click on it normally?
    LOL

Administrator

I'm still curious to see his reply. Surely opening a link in a new tab would be no different than just clicking on it
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I use google chome. Script don't work when right click and open in new tab but work in click normally.

Administrator

That's very strange. I'm not sure what the difference would be.

I'll look into it.

Greatly Respected Member

Post a couple of links right here ...

I have Firefox / Chrome / Safari and IE

I will let you know my findings ...

Stephanie

this is my site http://thaixxxtube.blogspot.com please help me.