Thread: how to avoid anti-shorteners?

Default how to avoid anti-shorteners?

hello, There are many sites in which people share some web pages with scripts in which they put your linkbucks links and they got the "material" without viewing the add... Many people are losing money because of that...

Administrator

Can you provide some more details, and perhaps some examples of where/how this is happening?
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

sure. Once I come back home I will provide an example of thse scripts ok

I'm also interested on finding out whats going on. maybe it something related to frame breaking.

Administrator

I checked with a developer and this won't work on Linkbucks. And even if it did, they won't get anywhere because our system would detect cheating and auto-ban them. So no worries. Feel free to provide your examples though.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

I have here the one that is causing me more problems:

http://victor167.com/decortador/

just put a linkbucks link and this website will reveal tho content..I just hate that!!

can you please do something to avoid this?

Administrator

Oh, I see what you mean now. I'll look into this. Thanks.

I dought someone would mannaly go through a gallery and post every link into that box. hopefully they don't make a big one for bbcode.
    Last edited by FSM2010; 04-29-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Oh, I see what you mean now. I'll look into this. Thanks.
    no problem.. like this one, there are a lot!