Thread: Ads run slowly!!!!

Default Ads run slowly!!!!

Could you improve my advertising traffic to the level that I required? I have purchased 1000$ American advertising traffic and I hope that it will finish within one month. Also I hope that my German advertising traffic could finish on time within one month. Last month it only finished one third.

Administrator

It really depends on the ad type. We get the least amount of traffic on our top banner and side banner advertisements. If you want the most amount of traffic, you can use the intermission and pop under ad types.

Quote Originally Posted by death1982 View Post
    Could you improve my advertising traffic to the level that I required? I have purchased 1000$ American advertising traffic and I hope that it will finish within one month. Also I hope that my German advertising traffic could finish on time within one month. Last month it only finished one third.
    How can I see your ads? I want to see how slow are they running?

Default CLICK THE IMAGE, REGISTER with the legit site and Start Income

CLICK THE IMAGE, REGISTER with the legit site and Start Income

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by death1982 View Post
    Hi,

Yes, the traffic for intermission is also super slow.

About 400 U.S. per day.

It takes 8-10 days for 5,000 U.S. intermission.

Super slow...