Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unverified Funds?

Banned

Default Double charge

Hello,

I've been double charged $104.10.

I would like a refund for the first one to be sent back to my Paypal.

This is obviously a bug as I had some issues with validating the payment at first, and made the payment twice to make it work.

I hope this is resolved within 48 hours, I thought I'd contact you first before going to the PayPal Resolutions.

Kind Regards

Banned

Hello Link Bucks,

I have kindly waited for many days to resolve this simply, but haven't heard back from you. Can you please get back to me within 24 hours, or will I be forced to utilize the paypal resolution protocol, which would give you a bad credit with PayPal.

Kindly advise,

Username: moflow

Administrator

Utilize the paypal resolution protocol? You have a way with words.

Looks like moflow was banned for abuse... Paypal fraud most likely.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman