Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unverified Funds?

Default Unverified Funds?

Hello,

This is the second time this has happened to me. I can not fund my campaigns because it says my funds are not verified. I am NOT getting a fund verification email. This is the second time it happened. The first time I got my money refunded. I don't want this. I want to test out your traffic.

Please advise.

Mike

Administrator

Contact support explaining the issue. They will verify your account manually.

I don't think this happens when the e-mail you used to register to Linkbucks is the same as your payment e-mail. Why make things hard on yourself and use different e-mail addresses? Use the same one and it should help avoid these problems.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Contact support explaining the issue. They will verify your account manually.

I don't think this happens when the e-mail you used to register to Linkbucks is the same as your payment e-mail. Why make things hard on yourself and use different e-mail addresses? Use the same one and it should help avoid these problems.
    Fixed it. Thanks for the lesson.

Banned

I'm having the same issue, my username is moflow. I tried emailing twice, still haven't gotten a response.

Cheers

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by moflow View Post
    I'm having the same issue, my username is moflow. I tried emailing twice, still haven't gotten a response.

Cheers
    Can you copy and paste the e-mail your sent here, please. Thanks.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Banned

I sent it via contact form, but my username for linkbucks is moflow. I really need to get this campaign running, so please let me know how we can get started.

Cheers

Administrator

Please resend the e-mail if you don't mind.

If you need to contact me directly, my address is my username at linkbucks.com

Banned

I just sent you an email like 1 minute ago. Kindly advise.

Administrator

I've forwarded it to the right department. Thanks.

Banned

I was finally able to verify my funds, how can I start the ads? Please help me, this is a challenging control panel, i really hope it's improved if you want to get serious advertisers. Just to verify the funds, i had to try three times until i finally got the email, and now my ads are not running. The status of my campaign is saying "review", what does that even mean?

Kindly advise.