Thread: LinkBucks is genuine

Talking LinkBucks is genuine

I just made my first 5 bucks. To be honest I was thinking this was a load of bull and would not pay but I put a request for payment in just minutes ago and payment was instant. Fair enough it has took me just under a week to earn the 5 bucks from my new blog but I really rekon when I get up and running some serious dough could be made through this. If anyone has any tips I'd be over the moon to hear them or if I can help in anyway I'll do my best with my limited knowledge

5 bucks in a week Oo !
    Congrats !

read the FAQ and the old posts, you will find lot's of idea how to make big buck from LB

Administrator

Pleased to hear stories like this. Thanks for sharing.

that story is so cool..
    and motivates everybody..

thanks...I figure it is just a matter of more traffic and prmoting stuff in the right places which I'm sure I'll learn with experiment...
    I'll keep you posted on things as I know there are a lot of newbie's wondering if this is genuine

just curious.

when User_cash close down, did they pay off all their remaining users whom they owned money to...

( User_cash is no longer a competitor so should be ok to mention by name )

mirage,

No I dodn't think they did. They just shut and any money owed was lost.

Said I'd let you know on my progress.... For all you doubter out there I'm 1 cent away from cashing out my second 5 bucks.... Less than 2 days this time so things are picking up nicely