Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dooes linkbucks stop counting clicks if too many from one ip?

Ok, I'll go click mine then. Up goes the performance score!

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

lols, if you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06 View Post
    But its not the same link they are clicking. They are clicking different links....so it's not fair in all instances.

I think we should be able to verify that we are the owner of a website by putting a code somewhere to disable this or something....or at least raise the limit to 50
    Dude still :

- You can make as much links as you want ... so clicking different links won't make a difference right
    - Everyone can be a 'webmaster' , you just make some msn group or some free website shit, why would that make you a more verified LB user ?

The solutions you're suggesting are so cheatable, they will not even be taken into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonstate View Post
    Dude still :

- You can make as much links as you want ... so clicking different links won't make a difference right
    - Everyone can be a 'webmaster' , you just make some msn group or some free website shit, why would that make you a more verified LB user ?

The solutions you're suggesting are so cheatable, they will not even be taken into consideration.
    I meant verify by making a post about it on your blog, forum, or whatever. I know they are not the best ideas, but 30 clicks is nothing because many users stay on the site clicking more than 30....

picteam indeed, his suggestions are weird :d

Default ip

they stop until they go to 31