Thread: pop under ads

Default pop under ads

hi am a publisher i see the word pop-under ads all over the forum and even recently saw commanderbucks telling an advertiser to use them BUT when i go to the create link section i don't see pop under how can create a pop under code for my site to use ??

Greatly Respected Member

LOL.. spits out my candy laughing ...

For a advertiser.. YES

You or anyone else decides to use Pop-Ups / Pop-Unders attached to a Linkbucks PPC link and you will be limited / Banned ...

Are we on the same page ?
    You understand me right ?

Great !

Stephanie

sorry but we are not even close to the same page am not asking suggesting to do so am asking what did commanderbucks mean when he said that

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    It really depends on the ad type. We get the least amount of traffic on our top banner and side banner advertisements. If you want the most amount of traffic, you can use the intermission and pop under ad types.
    to one of the advertisers if liunkbucks offer it for advertiser then there a publisher who provide that like intermission top side banners locker that's what am asking about

hope u got me that time hope someone is going to answer that
    Last edited by momo55; 05-17-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Greatly Respected Member

That's a advertisement question ... I was understanding your question as a Link Conversion question ...

Why did you create a whole new thread ?
    Why didn't post a follow up question directly under Admin CommanderBucks post ?

Stephane
    Last edited by Steffi; 05-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.

This post is really magnificent. I really like this post. It is one of the best posts that I ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post. I really appreciate it! мебели София

Default great

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. детски стаи

Default great

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. Jasa Publikasi Jurnal Internasional

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Team Collaboration Software

Default great

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Printing

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. Babysitters