Thread: New best Url Shrinker - Earn Money for 1000 Clicks!!- So easy

Default New best Url Shrinker - Earn Money for 1000 Clicks!!- So easy

Hey guys it is me again and i have just found a url shrinker that actually pays for every 1000 clicks and i decided to share it with you guys!!

Here is the banner:

here is the url:

http://f0275c7e.linkbucks.com

silversky

Hi!
    I wouldn`t post a competitors site on the linkbucks forum. Thats not fair!
    Btw: I know that site, it`s really hard to earn with that, cause not every link you create is paid. Only half i would say.

I stopped using this service since they changed some of their rules.
    But, good luck.

if you ask me and your not asking lol LB is the best! why well just about every month there s a double earning! payment is FAST! An they have a forum! LOL to be honest i don't use LB anymore, not for any bad reason. It just dosen't fit in anymore with what I do online. But its a great tool and I made a lot of money over the year. Userc*** wasn't even better than LB they were just older. There are more way to making money with Link forwarding but you'd have to sign up under me to find out h4r h4r h4r! >=]

Quote Originally Posted by hentaicrazy View Post
    if you ask me and your not asking lol LB is the best! why well just about every month there s a double earning! payment is FAST! An they have a forum! LOL to be honest i don't use LB anymore, not for any bad reason. It just dosen't fit in anymore with what I do online. But its a great tool and I made a lot of money over the year. Userc*** wasn't even better than LB they were just older. There are more way to making money with Link forwarding but you'd have to sign up under me to find out h4r h4r h4r! >=]
    PM please!

is it a LB competitor?

OH suz...

Default Why?

Why r u advertising a LB competitor??
    In my opinion LB is the best sure i still havent been getting big bucks but i just started and im getting a decent amount of clicks per day. And i only started about a week ago