Thread: advertising qustion

Default advertising qustion

hi there am a publisher with linkbucks and am thinking of advertising here but i have a question i will be targeting middle eastern adult traffic which is the exact type of traffic am bringing to linkbucks so when i advertise i don't want my publisher links to view my owns site to my own users ( i want new once )

can this be done or i will just be paying for the same traffic am bringing and i will not get new visitors ??

Administrator

I'm pretty sure the system is designed to not allow any overlap.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Hello,

Nowadays, lots of fraus, bot and proxy hits we are getting. In past, linkbucks had a great traffic. But now its completely trash (us traffic).

Please fix the issue, otherwise we will have to stop advertising on linkbucks.

thanks.