Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 First Step SEO Tips for Bloggers

Thanks, I'll lead the way to.

I've just started a blog (a few days ago) and there's one thing that's bugging me and that's that I can't put tags on my posts so I'm a bit concerned the search engines will have difficulty finding my blog, any way I could put tags on my blogspot blog?
    Earn money by posting on forums: Postloop.

Quote Originally Posted by shinokk View Post
    I've just started a blog (a few days ago) and there's one thing that's bugging me and that's that I can't put tags on my posts so I'm a bit concerned the search engines will have difficulty finding my blog, any way I could put tags on my blogspot blog?
    Simply make a break line on yoir ppst and write tjem on the bottom of the break line. Google will find you quick.

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    Simply make a break line on yoir ppst and write tjem on the bottom of the break line. Google will find you quick.
    Can you describe how to make a break line? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Earn money by posting on forums: Postloop.

Quote Originally Posted by shinokk View Post
    Can you describe how to make a break line? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I agree with you. Content is always essential and may play big part of your success in SEO. Focused on quality content would be much effective as a blogger. If you want to get success as a blogger, you should need to focused on quality content.
    Last edited by reinblend; 07-07-2011 at 02:27 AM.

เยี่ยมครับ ขอบคุณมากที่ดูหนังโป๊ออนไลน์

Great posts and I learn a lot from it but do you think that Blogging still have scope and potentiality yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Rimsha55 View Post
    Great posts and I learn a lot from it but do you think that Blogging still have scope and potentiality yet??
    Of course brother! Google is going nowhere, Blogging is the best way of generating good traffic and increasing ranking. I am hoping the new generation of blogger.com has more features to increase more ways to promote.