Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring traffic to your site very easily

Marjit...

I've followed your advise and set up an account with these guys...

Made a test gallery and posted it in all my usual places (3 gallery dumps and about 30 boards).

I'm not too interested in LB revenue since most of the boards I post to don't allow it, but I want to see how much of a traffic increase I get from the banner I created to be shown with the pictures.

Here's the link to my very first gallery with this service.

http://gonzolicious.iimmgg.com/galle...35bcb7c9d5f70/

Let me know what you think of the banner.

Cheers
    Sebastian

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by xXSebaSXx View Post
    Marjit...

I've followed your advise and set up an account with these guys...

Made a test gallery and posted it in all my usual places (3 gallery dumps and about 30 boards).

I'm not too interested in LB revenue since most of the boards I post to don't allow it, but I want to see how much of a traffic increase I get from the banner I created to be shown with the pictures.

Here's the link to my very first gallery with this service.

http://gonzolicious.iimmgg.com/galle...35bcb7c9d5f70/

Let me know what you think of the banner.

Cheers
    Sebastian
    Wow, very nice and creative. I am glad somebody finally did exactly what I said step by step and all the way.. The banner looks clean, trust me this method does work, because people will save at least one of those pictures and i am positive they will share it with other people or maybe post it somewhere else, and all those people will see your website URL and will for sure pay you a visit. Thank you for making me feel good about this, this tells me that I did not wasted my time on doing this guide for nothing. Wish you the best.

Hey marjit..

My traffic has increased nicely since I posted that one gallery. I'm going to hit this so hard my hosting plan will collapse in less than a month...

Thumbs up Great!

Hey marjit..

My traffic has increased nicely since I posted that one gallery. I'm going to hit this so hard my hosting plan will collapse in less than a month...
    Great work man, trust me man, this is a method I used on my all my sites and the hostings went off all the time, that i needed to upgrade the plan because people was visiting me all the time, it is good to keep the content being posted daily and to have people to post on your blog so more content and diversity can be found whenever that visitor visits you. I love your forum, I got some non-nude pictures I would like to post in your forum, i will become a member there. Non-nude is my weakness and has been the success of my business lately i do not post that much because i do not need to since the money is not an issue I do this for fun you know , but i still like to post and never forget how i made my fortune . I hope I can help you at least moderate the forum or something as I said i am here to help. Take care and God bless you.

Last edited by marjt711; 07-19-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Talking Traffic

Thanks for your great effort to give us a long and detailed information. I will also promote my Acme people search affiliate program. Cheers!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmathews77 View Post
    Thanks for your great effort to give us a long and detailed information. I will also promote my Acme people search affiliate program. Cheers!!!!
    You are very welcome. I am here to help and I will share more tips and strategies later. I thank you very much for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by marjt711 View Post
    Great work man, trust me man, this is a method I used on my all my sites and the hostings went off all the time, that i needed to upgrade the plan because people was visiting me all the time, it is good to keep the content being posted daily and to have people to post on your blog so more content and diversity can be found whenever that visitor visits you. I love your forum, I got some non-nude pictures I would like to post in your forum, i will become a member there. Non-nude is my weakness and has been the success of my business lately i do not post that much because i do not need to since the money is not an issue I do this for fun you know , but i still like to post and never forget how i made my fortune . I hope I can help you at least moderate the forum or something as I said i am here to help. Take care and God bless you.

I hope to one day have the problem of having to upgrade my hosting plan...

As for my forum.... You're more than welcome to register there and post as much as you'd like. When you do, shoot me a PM on there and I'll upgrade your rank to Mod... It's not like the place needs that much attention anyway... It's still pretty new and there aren't that many members in there at the moment (I know most of them from other boards so I don't even bother checking their posts)... All I really do is check for new posts and review the posts made by members I don't recognize... (So far I've only gotten about 5 spammers so the work is very minimal).

Thanks again for all your tips and for being so helpful here..
    Cheers
    Sebastian

PS: That's a nice font you used for your signature thing. It looks a lot like a font I have called scriptina that I used on a website I put together for a friend of mine.
    Last edited by xXSebaSXx; 07-19-2009 at 01:53 PM.

I hope to one day have the
    problem of having to upgrade my hosting plan...

As for my forum.... You're more than welcome to register there and post as much as you'd like. When you do, shoot me a PM on there and I'll upgrade your rank to Mod... It's not like the place needs that much attention anyway... It's still pretty new and there aren't that many members in there at the moment (I know most of them from other boards so I don't even bother checking their posts)... All I really do is check for new posts and review the posts made by members I don't recognize... (So far I've only gotten about 5 spammers so the work is very minimal).

Thanks again for all your tips and for being so helpful here..
    Cheers
    Sebastian

PS: That's a nice font you used for your signature thing. It looks a lot like a font I have called scriptina that I used on a website I put together for a friend of mine.

hello sebastian, I am glad to see you are working with this method i am sharing with you. About the hosting do not worry you will not have the problem, that time I use my Xrumer so i used to send blast of posts and a lot of people saw my pictures. I already registered to your forum and you have a GREAT forum, to all those people that are reading this should go to your site and post stuff because traffic is on the way. Thanks for the upgrade, I am sure i can help you with something on the forum. About the signature you are right that is the type of font, I love it. It is new for me and I am applying it, it looks cool . Thanks for everything. Wish you good luck on all your projects.

Guys....

I would really use this tip if I were you. I've done three galleries since Friday and have been seeing the traffic to my site grow steadily.

Check out my statcounter stats for the last 7 days:

Wednesday and Thursday were a fluke (I wish these would happen every day)... Someone (I don't know who or why) submitted my site to an extremely popular adult site directory and I got a ton of visitors from that site on Wednesday (when the site was submitted... I swear it wasn't me).
    Then on Thursday things started going back down to normal...

If you look at the stats from July 12th to the 14th (Sunday through Tuesday).... You'll see the true numbers for my site...
    Then Wednesday happened (again... I wish every day were like that)... and on Friday afternoon I started using Marjt's tip and you can see what's been happening from Friday until today.
    Steady growth... and today's stats are not even done yet... I took that screen capture at 10:00 pm... so there are still 2 more hours of traffic.

The traffic increase has been slow and steady... and that's only after having uploaded 3 galleries with that host and posted them to about 20 forums. So minimal work for a decent increase. Imagine how much more you could do if you really hit this method hard.... I know I'm going to upload about 200 galleries to that site in the next week or so...

The question is: Why aren't you using this yet?

Believe me when I tell you... this method WILL bring more traffic to your site.
    Last edited by xXSebaSXx; 07-19-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Guys....

I would really use this tip if I were you. I've done three galleries since Friday and have been seeing the traffic to my site grow steadily.

Check out my statcounter stats for the last 7 days:

Wednesday and Thursday were a fluke (I wish these would happen every day)... Someone (I don't know who or why) submitted my site to an extremely popular adult site directory and I got a ton of visitors from that site on Wednesday (when the site was submitted... I swear it wasn't me).
    Then on Thursday things started going back down to normal...

If you look at the stats from July 12th to the 14th (Sunday through Tuesday).... You'll see the true numbers for my site...
    Then Wednesday happened (again... I wish every day were like that)... and on Friday afternoon I started using Marjt's tip and you can see what's been happening from Friday until today.
    Steady growth... and today's stats are not even done yet... I took that screen capture at 10:00 pm... so there are still 2 more hours of traffic.

The traffic increase has been slow and steady... and that's only after having uploaded 3 galleries with that host and posted them to about 20 forums. So minimal work for a decent increase. Imagine how much more you could do if you really hit this method hard.... I know I'm going to upload about 200 galleries to that site in the next week or so...

The question is: Why aren't you using this yet?

Believe me when I tell you... this method
    WILL bring more traffic to your site.

Wow, Sebastian you got some pretty good stats there. I thank you for taking your time and sharing this testimonial with us, I am glad you are working with this method, I don;t know what is going on with Linbucks forum now but it seems people are not taking advantage of all the good stuff. I miss those guys that were hungry to find stuff like this. I have used this method and made me a fortune, I have more methods I will be sharing with all of you. Keep tune. Thank you once again sebastian. Keep us posted on your status.