Thread: Trekpay really pay me

Default Trekpay really pay me

Guys, Have you joint trekpay, they have paid me, the system is easy just view the content or click their ads, not like PTC , they don't have timer on it.. it really good

Here is my Payment proof:

Please Joint here if you like
    Last edited by b1gg; 07-25-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Nice, this has got to be one of the best sites out there imo.
    Loads of CPALead Methods! = Click Here!

trekpay is cool!

WTF????????

silversky

It "WAS" good in the beginning.

My first payment was 16 or 17 bucks...but there were only 40 members!!!
    Now there are over 9000 members and you are earning only a few cents in a week...i will stop using this system it`s not worth anymore...

I got 3 payments, but the payments are getting lower and lower every week.
    And you can`t do anything against it.

If there are only 20 - 30 Advertisers that are paying money...but there are over 9000 members that want to earn from that few dollars that the advertisers spent...you can imagine how much every single member will earn...

By the way:

@b1gg

Sorry, bro. But it`s not a good idea to reffer more members to Trekpay, you bite your own ass. You wanna have more members that want to have a cut of the cake??? Thats dumb!
    There are already TOO much members and the payments are getting lower and lower because of TOO much members, but NOT ENOUGH advertisers.

If you wanna do something good for the site, then spread your Trekadvertiser link and not the member-link.

BTW2: Spreading reff-links is USELESS you are not earning from your refferals, homie!

I am earning maybe 1 Dollar in 1 week (if i click every day) with Trekpay...and don`t tell me you are earning more...it`s NOT possible. Everybody is earning the same.

BTW3: My friend lost his Adsense-Account today, because of Trekpay.
    It`s not a good idea to use sites with your adsense-ads. Google has noticed Trekpay and is deleting all adsense-accounts that are promoting on Trekpay...be careful if you wanna advertise your site on Trekpay...you will lose your adsense account.

Maybe thats the reason why there are only a few advertisers left...

Quote Originally Posted by silversky View Post
    It "WAS" good in the beginning.

My first payment was 16 or 17 bucks...but there were only 40 members!!!
    Now there are over 9000 members and you are earning only a few cents in a week...i will stop using this system it`s not worth anymore...

I got 3 payments, but the payments are getting lower and lower every week.
    And you can`t do anything against it.

If there are only 20 - 30 Advertisers that are paying money...but there are over 9000 members that want to earn from that few dollars that the advertisers spent...you can imagine how much every single member will earn...

By the way:

@b1gg

Sorry, bro. But it`s not a good idea to reffer more members to Trekpay, you bite your own ass. You wanna have more members that want to have a cut of the cake??? Thats dumb!
    There are already TOO much members and the payments are getting lower and lower because of TOO much members, but NOT ENOUGH advertisers.

If you wanna do something good for the site, then spread your Trekadvertiser link and not the member-link.

BTW2: Spreading reff-links is USELESS you are not earning from your refferals, homie!

I am earning maybe 1 Dollar in 1 week (if i click every day) with Trekpay...and don`t tell me you are earning more...it`s NOT possible. Everybody is earning the same.

BTW3: My friend lost his Adsense-Account today, because of Trekpay.
    It`s not a good idea to use sites with your adsense-ads. Google has noticed Trekpay and is deleting all adsense-accounts that are promoting on Trekpay...be careful if you wanna advertise your site on Trekpay...you will lose your adsense account.

Maybe thats the reason why there are only a few advertisers left...
    $1 a week is not that bad when you think your're only spending about 4 minutes a day clicking the links. Even less if you're quick.

Also your friend should be aware of adsense's TOS so it's his own fault for losing his account.

Plus I see your point about not getting referrals however one reason to add referrals is to earn a percentage of their earnings, which increase your earnings. However adding more people to the site is counter-productive as you mention...
    Loads of CPALead Methods! = Click Here!

silversky

Quote Originally Posted by Noviz View Post
    $1 a week is not that bad when you think your're only spending about 4 minutes a day clicking the links. Even less if you're quick.

Also your friend should be aware of adsense's TOS so it's his own fault for losing his account.

Plus I see your point about not getting referrals however one reason to add referrals is to earn a percentage of their earnings, which increase your earnings. However adding more people to the site is counter-productive as you mention...
    Yeah. Thats true what you write about the adsense TOS, but "TREKPAY" leads all members into that trap. They write on their page "your advertising revenue will sky rocket" and on the ref-banner is written: Explode your ad-revenue.

And you as a standard member get paid for clicking those adsense-ads. You get 3 points if you click on an ad.
    So the paying members are buying adclicks from Trekpay. By the way, i wonder if that is legal?? I don`t know, but of course it`s against every Tos from every advertising-company i think. It`s 100 % Cheating!!!

Of cause everybody knows what the whole Trekpay is all about. YOU pay other members to click YOUR adsense or bidvertiser or yahoo or whatever ads...not more not less. I don`t think that somebody is really trying to promote his site on Trekpay. Everybody wants their ads clicked...that`s the way the site works. But i think the site will not last long...if more and more paying members lose their ad-accounts...

But, it was worth a try and maybe it`s getting better in the future...
    Last edited by silversky; 07-25-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Just Signed up for trekpay, gonna give it a shot and check if theres many people, taken 5 minutes to get 3 referrals.