Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: multifilehost

Default multifilehost

http://www.multifilehost.com/earn

Earn with your files

There are Filehosting companies that shares their revenue with people who bring them traffic/visitors. There are various companies with different revenue.

Each Filehosting have different payout for different countries or filesize. That's why we suggest you our MultiFileHost.com

We are using 4 different Filehosting services with high payouts. So with one click upload, you got your file uploaded on 4 different servers and you get direct link to page with four download links. This means your visitors can pick from Filehosting that provides them with highest download speed or lesser downloads / IP limit.

We also calculate highest commission for exact visitor which maximize your earnings.

This way we MAXIMIZE your revenue. Let me show you how in examples.

For example, if your visitor is from Portugal:

For 2MB file, Depositfiles pays 2$/1000 downloads while with 101MB file, Depositfiles pays 8$/1000 downloads

Hotfile.com doesn't pay for 2MB file but they pay 10$/1000 downloads of 101MB file.

So if filesize is less then 5MB, we put Uploading.com on TOP above others. Uploading.com pays pays 5$/1000 downloads of any file.
    If filesize is 5-50MB, we have Hotfile.com and Uploading.com on TOP as they both pay 5$/1000 downloads.

For example, if your visitor is from Mexico:

Hotfile.com and Depositfile.com doesn't pay a penny for such traffic. So we put Easy-share.com on TOP which pay at least 1$ / 1000 downloads, next in line will be Uploading.com which pays 0,5$ / 1000 downloads

How much can I earn?

Sky is the limit. If you have your own sites with decent traffic, you can earn pretty well. Also you can earn by posting your files on Forums. For example, gaiaonline.com has 17,000,000 members -> imagine how much downloads you can generate.

Imagine, that your average revenue will be 5$ per 1000 downloads (various coutry traffic). And you have uploaded one DVD that have 45x 101MB files. If 500 people downloads that DVD, you've got 22,500 downloads. That means you earn around 110$.

What is payout limit and payment processors available?

Every member will be payed around 15th day of month with his commission made in previous month after reaching 50$ payout limit.

We are paying with Paypal.com, 50$ limit is to lower percentage of Paypal.com fees.

If you need payment processor other then Paypal.com, don't hesitate and contact us, we'll work this out so You get your payout on other payment processor like Moneybookers.com or E-passporte.com

Enjoy.

If you want some top forums to post your files, here's list of biggest forums round the world

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-250mg/

I canít believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. Youíve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. best CBD oil

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Retaining Wall Contractors in Canonsburg-PA

Most of the time I donít make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! Whole House Generator Installations Pittsburgh-PA

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. gtx 1080 ethereum mining

HELLO FRIENDS GET FREE PRINTABLE CALENDAR

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. Bay Area process servers

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data.* pegasus uÁak bileti