Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not good traffic!

Default Not good traffic!

Traffic is so bad and its only 60-70% delivered!
    I think you got many bots that are sending traffic to advertisers!
    You should fix that somehow, cause this is just waste of money for advertisers!

Regards!

Administrator

Can you give us some more details?

What countries are you advertising to?

What analytics program are you using to track?

Anything else you can provide could be helpful. Something more productive than, "your traffic sucks."
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Administrator

We have things to detect bot traffic. If you could give us more information then we can track down what the issue is.

Hey,
    I am sorry but I cant help you to detect it,
    problem is in Pop Under traffic,
    you should filter more traffic for advertisers, so they get better traffic.

hey suzuki i want to advertise my website as well for link building so what is procedure will you let me know i was looking for this stuff
    ?
    thanks

I totally agree, traffic sent is massive, but totally useless.

We sell a wordpress theme that is any webmarketer's dream come true. I Bought 50k clicks here and after 5k hits without even 1 signup, I started checking traffic with a real time traffic analyzer and I didn't like what I saw at all.
    None of the visitors coming from linkbucksmedia every visited a second page. 100% of them stay less than a minute on the homepage than bounce.

It is really hard to believe that not even 1 out of over 10k ever visited a second page, come on.

I stopped the campaign and I'm here to request a refund for the remaining funds.

Thanks for letting me know how to proceed.

Paolo

Administrator

Paoltaia, check your email.

Forum Posting Include signature in do follow website is best seo technique to get back links & boost traffic on site. Always try to do work in do follow website..

Quote Originally Posted by Gurleen1991 View Post
    Forum Posting Include signature in do follow website is best seo technique to get back links & boost traffic on site. Always try to do work in do follow website..

I agree. But for newbie it takes time.

Also for me, the traffic that i see on google analytics is only the 70% of the delivered traffic i see on you site, and it's also a bad traffic... less than 30sec for every visit.