Thread: Same visitator, different links click

Hybrid View

Default Same visitator, different links click

Hi, I guess this is a common newbie question, I used the search function but I didn`t find anything relevant.

I need to know if I post many linkbucks links on my website, and a visitator clicks more than one, it is counted as 1 or as many as he clicked? Thank you.

Administrator

You didn't do a very good job searching! This is one of the most common support questions. There is a click limit per IP. It tends to fluctuate but it's usually around 10 clicks per IP each day.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    There is a click limit per IP. It tends to fluctuate but it's usually around 10 clicks per IP each day.
    Which ticks me off to no end because I ( along with many other hard working webmasters ) have to pay the price for the cheaters who like to click their own links because they can not find traffic ...

That.. and my performance score is at 67%
    ( Should be in the mid 70% range )
    67% even after I blocked all the crap countries ...

It's all a matter of time before I go through another complete and total Linkbucks mental meltdown once again !

Stephanie
    Super princess & Ventriloquist

(Yes I am taking Ventriloquist classes and I am pretty good at it)

*Never a dull moment with me around*

Steffi

Administrator

Post a video demo of your ventriloquist skills!
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman