Thread: Low Traffic

Hybrid View

Banned

Default Low Traffic

Hi,

Why does it take so long to receive intermission U.S. traffic?

I have purchased 5,000 and they are coming in at a rate of only 400 per day.

I want all 5,000 in 1 day.

So far, not really happy.

Administrator

I'm wondering why you were banned? Hmm...

What advertisers don't understand is that Linkbucks can't predict how much traffic you'll get and how often.

Clearly there are variables which traffic frequency depends on. It's just common sense. In other words, since Linkbucks doesn't have a crystal ball, it's impossible to predict.

As has been said dozens of times already, create duplicate campaigns to help increase your traffic!
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Is there difference if we run 2 or 10 campaigns?
    Cause I am running 1 with 60k CA traffic and its so slow, like 1 month deliver!
    Maybe more then a month..

Administrator

Duplicate campaigns will have its limitations but just experiement.

Try 10 campaigns with 1k each and try 2 campaigns with 5k each. Compare the results. It's whatever works best for you.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default Low Traffic

I read your first case study on how you made a post to the front page of digg. My blog is a zero traffic one. Even if I use those techniques, no one will submit my post to digg.

High traffic keywords (also called fat head keywords) are usually less targeted keywords, consisting of single words or very short phrases etc.

Default Low Traffic

Regularly researching keyword opportunities and expanding your term list is critical to the success of a paid search program .

Lån

Use Mulltiple Ways 4 This

What is your question? i am not understating. what 5000 and 400 please explain correctly.