Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adsense vs. Linkbucks.... which is more profitable?

Question Adsense vs. Linkbucks.... which is more profitable?

I just started a comprehensive website last week which I'm still developing but has started to get views regardless. I currently have adsense on the site but its like a hit or miss game to tell you the truth. 500 views, only 1 click, and 6 cents. I feel like I'd be better off with Linkbucks or something that would pay per view.

So I'm thinking of switching over to Linkbucks.... what do you guys think about Adsense vs. Linkbucks.

What type of site is it?

If in your site your actually clicking around visiting different places definately use Linkbucks, I have a blog which doesnt get many clicks so but its something and Bidvertiser ads (Im 16 so cant get adsense) I get about 10c/day from bidvertiser at the moment :P

Thats my Stats for the last 4 days. Only New Site Aswell.

Zakkeh,

Hi It's a comprehensive online library for every single money making site with the exclusion of PTCs and adult get-paid sites. Its going to end up being very large.

Quote Originally Posted by brnoent View Post
    I just started a comprehensive website last week which I'm still developing but has started to get views regardless. I currently have adsense on the site but its like a hit or miss game to tell you the truth. 500 views, only 1 click, and 6 cents. I feel like I'd be better off with Linkbucks or something that would pay per view.

So I'm thinking of switching over to Linkbucks.... what do you guys think about Adsense vs. Linkbucks.
    If you make your site a high quality site with good unique content that brings in good natural traffic, Adsense will be much better for you in the long run...
    Remember that visitors are more likely to click on advertising that relates to what they were searching for in the first place and if you optimize your site properly AS will make you more money.

well..
    i made more in Adsense but Linkbucks pays through paypal... so yhe they are both good!

http://frapsfullversion.blogspot.com/
    Using Clever ad placement can be very profitable, I use linkbucks popups along with adsense.
    These are my earnings from Adsense Yesterday.

John,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we weren't allowed to use anything like Linkbucks with Adsense? Doesn't Adsense say something about that in their TOS? Just double checking.

John, you probably already know this, but tricking people to click your adsense links by asking them to click below and placing adsense inbetween the text and link is against adsense TOS and will get you banned eventually.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by brnoent View Post
    John,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we weren't allowed to use anything like Linkbucks with Adsense? Doesn't Adsense say something about that in their TOS? Just double checking.
    Adsense TOS says there should not be excessive popups in the websites where adsense is placed..

They follow strict rules for small publishers..For premium publishers their rules are practically different..

Play safe with adsense..small publishers do have more chance of getting banned by adsense.

http://www.googlenext.weebly.com

CHINESE ASTROLOGY

Also, Adsense TOS does not allow Warez sites