Thread: Google Adsense

Default Google Adsense

Do you got Google ads on your website? Wanna help out each other by clicking on each other's ads? Post your sites here so I can click them!

Click mines first, I will know if you guys are clicking or not:

proxy.demyx.com

Question Ummm

Isn't encouraging others to click your ads a violation of the Google Terms of Service?

Quote Originally Posted by Combatd View Post
    Isn't encouraging others to click your ads a violation of the Google Terms of Service?
    yes it is you will get banned for doing that. Even if you don't you are on risky territory with a program like adsense it is better safe than sorry

yeah it's true but each click is unique and not the same, by the way look how much i made with just 9 clicks yesterday

Google will view your blog and soon bock your acc, don't try to trick google, they are smarter than you think!

Thanks for introducing Google Adsense with us. It's a piece of new information for me. It's the first time I'm hearing about Google Adsense. This link provided here helped me to understand it easily. Great work. cbd benefits

please tell me that this website have adsense approved or not. website : https://technologywell.com/

Hello!
    If you are looking small size video then you can use any kind of video converter but if you are looking to convert long size video then you have to purchase paid software. For this, all you can use wisecare This video converter is very professional and easy to use.