Thread: When will you integrate bidding system ?

Default When will you integrate bidding system ?

Hello, i remember a thread when an admin spoke about the integration of a new bidding system like adf.ly but i would like to know when will you make this change ? Because it become really difficult and not interessant for advertisers to buy new campaign because we receive ridiculous amount of trafic or many countries are sold out ...
    Thank you

Administrator

It's still up in the air. We will surely make a post when more details are available.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default Bad Idea

Bidding system is not good.
    Adfly use bidding system and they have mass more traffic then linkbucks.
    So bidding system would only hurt LB and LB costumers!

Default I somehow prefer linkbucks

Havent got my ads approved however placed more orders on link bucks compared to ad.fly. Would like to see the results of link bucks. :-)

thank for you patience alvinooi89

LB team seem to be quite busy those day with payment and everything but i'm sure they enjoy making buisness with you .

Have you tried to contact them with the contact form on site to see whats going on with you ads ? usualy they answer quite fast on that page

Good luck with your ads

Qc