Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: "Waiting" Screen Problems For Locker Links (Adults)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default "Waiting" Screen Problems For Locker Links (Adults)

    I've tested out one of my locker links and it seems to freeze at the "Complete a Survey to Continue/Wating" screen. is this a bug or glitch? Commander Bucks or Suzuki please respond.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Is it possible that the offer isn't available to your country?

    If this isn't the issue, take a screenshot and provide as many details as possible.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Is it possible that the offer isn't available to your country?

    If this isn't the issue, take a screenshot and provide as many details as possible.
    well suz i live in the U.S.



    this is what it looks like

  4. #4
    Greatly Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Vancouver
    Posts
    1,465

    Default

    ● Yes and you're also downloading hshare torrents which contain their own brand of malicious goodies ...

    ● I see you have ICQ loading on start up ...
    ICQ is packed with tons of Israeli malware and such !

    ● Chrome and Firefox browsers are loading @ start-up at the same time..
    Why ?

    ● Why do you have your Docs loading ?

    I don't know ... Maybe it's just me ...
    Let me get the hell out of this thread !

    Stephanie

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    ● Yes and you're also downloading hshare torrents which contain their own brand of malicious goodies ...

    ● I see you have ICQ loading on start up ...
    ICQ is packed with tons of Israeli malware and such !

    ● Chrome and Firefox browsers are loading @ start-up at the same time..
    Why ?

    ● Why do you have your Docs loading ?

    I don't know ... Maybe it's just me ...
    Let me get the hell out of this thread !

    Stephanie
    hshare is not malicious at all and i'm on icq alot and have no problems at all plus chrome and firefox do not load on start-up.

    yes its best you get out steffi.

    well suz you may be right about surveys not being available in some countries but it should be available for the U.S. correct?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    suz are you there? do you know what the problem may be?

  7. #7
    Greatly Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey/Vancouver
    Posts
    1,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grownup View Post
    suz are you there? do you know what the problem may be?
    'Suz' is away on business. Stop being a annoying mosquito and try to act more 'Grownup' ...

    Stephanie

  8. #8

    Default

    Not Available for Ur Country

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    'Suz' is away on business. Stop being a annoying mosquito and try to act more 'Grownup' ...

    Stephanie
    your smart-ass remarks are annoying

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •