Thread: easiest way to put ad as banner in my web site

Red face easiest way to put ad as banner in my web site

hi ,
    i have a blogspot.com site. what is the easiest way to put a linkbuck's banner ad on my web site as get some earning.

please let me know.
    with thanks

Use The Full Page Script

Smile

Thanks...............

My Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by SyedHaider77 View Post
    My Pleasure
    Using the full page script will annoy your visitors more but it also pays more.. you should experiment with it and find what works best on your website. In the future you might want to consider getting yourself your own domain and hosting also, it will give you so much more diversity in internet marketing.

Good luck,

Stu

Quote Originally Posted by stuzilla View Post
    Using the full page script will annoy your visitors more but it also pays more.. you should experiment with it and find what works best on your website. In the future you might want to consider getting yourself your own domain and hosting also, it will give you so much more diversity in internet marketing.

Good luck,

Stu
    Definitely correct

do not over advertize - you can read that a lot: keep posting and updating your site,from banners you will not make much anyway out of it, and what I did - first experiences,- interlink with forums if you can, it's always worth to try and brought me traffic.... u may see trough me pages and let me know what you think of it.