Thread: Images linked fail to work - explanation inside

Default Images linked fail to work - explanation inside

Hy,

i've been trying linkbucks, first doing all the links manually one by one, but then i discover the script option and i'm using it.

So my problem is:

I use Blogger, and i upload the images there, then if someone click the image in soime post it will fail, (the top banner appears and is automatically closed - i don't know why, but if is there a way to fix it, please say it so.

So what i do is, i upload the image to blogger, then to picasa, and link the thumbnail to picasa, and it works, BUT, although is giving much more trouble, sometimes the link fails to work, but if i copy the link after the http://xxx.linkbucks.com//http://www.xxxx.yyyy the image works.

Can someone now a way around this or something that could help?

is there any problem with the name of the image having _, or -, or " ", or . ?

I can give posts with examples of everything i've just described.

Best regards

IF your image link contains any unwanted things or the things that are against the rules of this forum then it will fail. CBD Pain Cream Please make sure that your link contains the information related to this forum. Okay?

Respected Member

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. dunzo delivery app

Respected Member

There you can download for free, see the first of these data. Best buy floating inflatable dock