Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Admin Please Help!

depending upon the connection speed it usually take 3-4 hrs. to post all 80 forums/800 post. and where would I get a autoposter?

Yeah I lost only about 8 cents but thats a lot since all I earned yesterday in total was 10 and I was only my way to 20 or more at the pace I was going. hope I get it back. Also some links dissapeared and linked to linkbucks after the ad, not the page

Linkbucks Private Ninja tsubakinomai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dngdarren View Post
    why do you hire people to?then again guess i have quite a lot of free time seeing as im on summer break before university
    because I'm banned from pronbb and it's ridiculous to post 100 posts a day with only one username.
    Daily Earnings with the 3 methods below:
    $8

Total Withdrawn (No Money Invested):
    $365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Quote Originally Posted by sudiptadas101 View Post
    depending upon the connection speed it usually take 3-4 hrs. to post all 80 forums/800 post. and where would I get a autoposter?
    autoposter? it's a program. you get it by searching. or wait until i release my new tutorial on how to get it and use it.
    $8

$365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Quote Originally Posted by atomicnut View Post
    Yeah I lost only about 8 cents but thats a lot since all I earned yesterday in total was 10 and I was only my way to 20 or more at the pace I was going. hope I get it back. Also some links dissapeared and linked to linkbucks after the ad, not the page
    you're not gonna get it back. instead Linkbucks will give us double payout starting Friday. Check out the blog.
    $8

$365.86

Join LinkBucks!
    mysafelink.com/F1m

Paid to Upload Files
    mysafelink.com/jh2

Paid to Upload Pictures
    mysafelink.com/pi79

Quote Originally Posted by tsubakinomai View Post
    autoposter? it's a program. you get it by searching. or wait until i release my new tutorial on how to get it and use it.

ok, I am waiting

Letes News

CommanderBucks wrote:

We've got some good news and some bad news on this update.

The good news is that we have completely revamped the link tracking system. We're expecting this update to greatly reduce server load and most importantly, site crashes. While we have throughly tested this update on our development servers, there still may be unforseen issues over the next few days. Please help us by keeping an eye out on your reporting statistics and regular site features.

Link reporting is no longer real time. It will take from 15 seconds to 60 seconds for your link statistics to reflect on your account.

Ok now for the bad news.

We had to revert the database back 8 hours to due to some problems we experienced during the night. However, we will make up for that by giving you guys double payout for the highest tiers down to 50% payout for the lowest tiers starting friday and through the weekend or once we iron out this update.

Lastly, while we have completed the moneybookers interface on the site, they still have not upgraded our account to allow web payments as of yet. We are expecting that to occur hopefully by the end of the week.

Hang in there, we're doing all we can to make linkbucks.com the best site out there!

IT says on the news page that they will give us double pay for the higher tiers down to 50% for the lowest tiers, anyone know what that means? :S

The most important question is will be there a refund? And will you compensate the fact I got banned from few forums because of spam? I can't reach admins because of IP ban and explain your situation. And guess what? Reason is that all my links I created today are redirected to the linkbucks.com main page! So now I'm the evil spammer! At least don't redirect those links to your page. Use something like "page doesn't exist" Oh god I'm so pissed off! And I have fixed IP so I'm banned forever in those forums!

P.S. And now I will have to change links in other forums all night long if I don't want another bananas.

happen to me too, my earnings have lower. Probably a rollback...