Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Admin Please Help!

Quote Originally Posted by XEP3HAET View Post
    The most important question is will be there a refund? And will you compensate the fact I got banned from few forums because of spam? I can't reach admins because of IP ban and explain your situation. And guess what? Reason is that all my links I created today are redirected to the linkbucks.com main page! So now I'm the evil spammer! At least don't redirect those links to your page. Use something like "page doesn't exist" Oh god I'm so pissed off! And I have fixed IP so I'm banned forever in those forums!

P.S. And now I will have to change links in other forums all night long if I don't want another bananas.
    yeah, that was so dirty to redirect to homepage...they could of kept it at service unavailable...i feel so bad for you...

hahahahahahahaha it sucks man.. it sucks big time.. but anyway i love linkbucks so much and will stick with them....

Default help other members earn

Quote Originally Posted by dngdarren View Post
    i make atleast 20 posts on various forums
    please email me what forums you post into.. please... [email protected] come on help other members earn

Administrator

We apologize for the rollback. All we can do to compensate our users for these kinds of things is to temporarily increase the payouts to allow people to regain any lost earnings. When we do this, we are losing money.

this is bullshit..

i dont know if anyone has noticed this, but the click per ip has gone beyond 28-31 :\

Quote Originally Posted by 5Starruk View Post
    this is bullshit..
    cmmon......... this is a technical error. and this could happen anywhere. remember apolo 13 mission. I have stop posting until all the issue solved.

Quote Originally Posted by dngdarren View Post
    i dont know if anyone has noticed this, but the click per ip has gone beyond 28-31 :\
    gr8 news. do a victory dance. ( I am also doing it naked )

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sudiptadas101 View Post
    gr8 news. do a victory dance. ( I am also doing it naked )
    didnt need to know that last part

=P

just kidding