Thread: getting click but not getting credit

Default getting click but not getting credit

two problems, the first more importantly I'm seeing hits on the gallery dump for my stuff but in my earnings under Link Click Statistics I'm not seeing any clicks...

secondly when I make my multiple links I'm selecting ad type pop up but when I tried clicking on them myself I'm getting Intermission.

Also I accidentally deleted all my links while trying to get rid of some old ones Is there any way of getting that back.. well I contacted the gallery dump and told them they were dead links so hopefully I don't get in trouble for that.

thank you for your time

Smart member

I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. youtube satılık kanal

Smart member

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: pendantifs satanique

Smart member

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. inflatable screen for movie outdoor

Smart member

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: best buy ceramic lighted Christmas trees

Smart member

Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. Fiber Optic Christmas Trees research

Smart member

Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. Here the largest ceramic Christmas tress for you

Smart member

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. a course in miracles book free