Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 0$ Cashout from Linkbucks [No Proof]

Banned

Default 0$ Cashout from Linkbucks [No Proof]

Do you want this many clicks? Sure you do. Well go and sign up under this link Sign up here! to get this many clicks I will give you the guide if you sign up here. Thanks and have fun.

Oh and this website Sign up here! pays 2300 a month if you sign up under me because my downline is growing so fast that means you will get downline too so after 510 downline we will be making 2300 a month, if we worked together 510 in our downline is only 10 days!

Join why its free because on OCT 7th its going to be charging. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Emzie; 09-25-2009 at 10:09 AM.

I already signed up under you. Please send me the information.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emzie View Post

Do you want this many clicks? Sure you do. Well go and sign up under this link Sign up here! to get this many clicks I will give you the guide if you sign up here. Thanks and have fun.

Oh and this website Sign up here! pays 2300 a month if you sign up under me because my downline is growing so fast that means you will get downline too so after 510 downline we will be making 2300 a month, if we worked together 510 in our downline is only 10 days!

Join why its free because on OCT 7th its going to be charging. Enjoy!

I think I alreeady saw this scam screenshot and that link in 500000 threads in LB forum....
    Am I wrong?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goncaloo View Post
    I think I alreeady saw this scam screenshot and that link in 500000 threads in LB forum....
    Am I wrong?
    Yes, you are wrong. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Emzie View Post
    Yes, you are wrong. Sorry.
    I don't think so.... Why did nobody banned yet?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goncaloo View Post
    I don't think so.... Why did nobody banned yet?
    1. Its legit.
    2. Why should I get banned? I have only made 2 thread with 2 different meanings but with the same pic.

Administrator

How is this considered legit proof?? You will have to elaborate much more before this is believed to be more than another lousy pyramid scam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    How is this considered legit proof?? You will have to elaborate much more before this is believed to be more than another lousy pyramid scam.
    Its not a scam. Its free to sign up and you can sign up and test it out. And if you sign up under me that means you get free referrals so whenever you get 510 referrals under you which will be in like 5 days you will be making 2300.

Only 5 days because I am under the best and biggest leader in matrix so he will spillover which means we get 510 in a few days. Its your loose.

why do u want us 2 desperately sign up under ur name, u seem like the same person as click4cash 2 me.

1400$ Cashout from Linkbucks [Payment Proof]

??? Still waiting for that payment proof.

Misleading title.