Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks not load

Default Linkbucks not load

linkbucks not load, all the other websites if and to the forum but also load linkbucks NO! do not know if the problem will be with my country Venezuela, and in several pc probe hope they fix the problem.

Administrator

Please scan your computer for viruses/malware and report back if you find anything.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Please scan your computer for viruses/malware and report back if you find anything.
    The same is happening here in Brazil. Since yesterday it is not working at all... I have tried 3 different computers and a smart phone, different internet providers and it still not being available.

Greatly Respected Member

Working just fine here ...

Stephanie

Not working here in CHile neither - since yesterday

hello,

i am from spain and not problem but i read in other forum much users from venezuela cant access to linkbucks.

A friends from venezuela make a tracert and this result:

Traza a la dirección linkbucks.com [206.125.41.20]
    sobre un máximo de 30 saltos:

1 10 ms 8 ms 10 ms 200.82.252.1
    2 10 ms 9 ms 10 ms 200.82.134.99
    3 13 ms 26 ms 23 ms ro-ccs-core-01-05008metro100mb.ln.inter.com.ve [10.1.232.133]
    4 16 ms 15 ms 14 ms sw-ccs-core-port10-8Gb.ln.inter.com.ve [10.1.230.38]
    5 15 ms 15 ms 14 ms ro-ccs-bdr-02-TenGig4-1-0.ln.inter.com.ve [10.1.230.62]
    6 41 ms 19 ms 19 ms TenGigabitEthernet4-1.ar1.CCS1.gblx.net [64.215.248.93]
    7 TenGigabitEthernet4-1.ar1.CCS1.gblx.net [64.215.248.93] informes: Host dedestino inaccesible.

Traza completa.

I have that problem too

any link is not working in the area of Venezuela

none of my links is working!

I can not access the home page!

Confirmed so far:

- Brazil
    - Chile
    - Venezuela
    - Spain
    - Mexico

Is it agains latin languages? lol Just kidding!

Anyway, here is a solution to log into system. Use http://anonymoussurf.us/. At least I could take a look on my stats from today and yesterday.
    Last edited by nazeazeno; 07-27-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: adding a country

I'm from mexico

I have problem

please help
    Last edited by javc18; 07-27-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Dear friends.
    This problem is happening to many people in many countries.
    Since yesterday even Google (including gmail, etc) is not working fine. Yesterday night it was almost impossible to me access Google, but now it is already ok though.
    I found in some newspapers this is happening (at least in Brazil) with many internet providers (my is called GVT). According to them, the speed is weaker, Google was/is instable and some websites unaccessible (like linkbucks).
    They did not provide any further information about causes or solution, so I think all we have to do is wait. Just wait...
    Cound you from Chile, Venezuela, Mexico and Spain tell me if you guys got problem to access Google yesterday or today?