Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Linkbucks not load

An user from argentina has the same problem. He tried in some pc's, but all had the same problem, not load the page.

4me is just linkbucks - google works good. In fact i was working on google for hours yesterday (Chile)...As u say... we can just wait u.u

Quote Originally Posted by bloggingg View Post
    4me is just linkbucks - google works good. In fact i was working on google for hours yesterday (Chile)...As u say... we can just wait u.u
    Yes. At least my blog stills receiving clicks, so the problem is not so big.

Since I cant go through a linkbucks url to get the real url. Does anybody knows how can I skip the liinkbucks url to get the real page? Cuz i need to keep downloading files that are hidden with linkbucks

mmm ---- i feel jelous LB come back 2me!

Hopefully this resolves itself. I earn several cents a day normally but it's dipped because a lot of people keep getting a "failure to connect to web server" error message. LB works fine for me, but for many others it's not.

As a note, those having issues with my links are from the USA.

It isnt loading from Panama
    Asked to all my friends and same problem.

Default problem Argentina

Hi, I also I have the same problem since yesterday I'm from Argentina I can not go

Hi, I also I have the same problem since yesterday I'm from Chile I can not go