Thread: cannot access linkbucks directly

Default cannot access linkbucks directly

Greetings

1 I have a link that goes through uses linkbucks but the ad page does not load and I cannot continue to the link

2 If i try to get to linbucks.com directly it also does not load I get a few minutes of waiting for then the connection keeps getting reset

3 Last week I got a bunch of viruses just by going through linkbucks I had to reformat completely do you guys check the ads that appear in between for suspicious activity

A google search got me in the forum to post this
    anyone has similar experience lately?
    thanks

Administrator

Sorry to hear about this. If you did indeed get malware on Linkbucks, could you please provide information about where you got it?

All I can tell you is what you probably already know... Run virus/malware scans and make sure your computer is running properly.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Usually when I search the internet I check out websites which provide reliable information so I found this site. I desired to state that I found the content in your web site has been really interesting and that I learned something new. I will be sure to look for your next write-up.. Thank you for the nice article I will revisit in the future. beijing china phone number

I'm not getting your point clearer. Please share some more information about Linkbucks. You can also check papernow review for the best reviews. How we can get the full access directly.

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: زوار مواقع

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , Satta Matka

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: acim

Default great

I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: acim

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. what is a course in miracles

Default great

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. a course in miracles