Thread: A Means of Getting Reliable Referrals For Linkbucks

Default A Means of Getting Reliable Referrals For Linkbucks

I'm pretty sure we all know how all too often, referrals for Linkbucks sign up under you and barely make you a few pennies, if that. Well, I have a possible solution to the problem.

Introducing Getref! This site allows you to pay people with credits to join your programs, and you can also state what they must do to receive credit.

What this means is someone can't just join Linkbucks under you and expect credit. They must first do what you tell them to. That is, you could require say, they make a dollar or so before you will give them a credit. Even after they receive credit, their link will still generate you money over time.

On average, it costs 2 credits to get a referral for any program. Credits can either be earned by joining programs or clicking links, or by purchasing them. It's 25 cents per credit, so you'd want them to make 2.50 to break even.

I've used this site to some success to score more referrals for my various programs, and the best part is you can usually reject people who didn't really qualify(I sometimes get new members who don't even really register or even put in their username) with no penalty. But there are also plenty of quality, actually working members, who I have turned into my downline in my other programs.

So why not give it a try and score yourself some new referrals?

If you are interested in this program, please join it with my referral link. I'd appreciate it very much. =]

ok thats cool! but... it costs

Quote Originally Posted by Kobeslam View Post
    ok thats cool! but... it costs
    Actually no. You can either buy credits, or you can earn them by joining other members' programs.

Default A Means of Getting Reliable Referrals For Linkbucks

It is one of the greatest way for users to get paid also while sharing their links .

A-kasse

I assume you mean Getref.

Every credit you earn can be redeemed for five cents. However, you need to have a gold membership to do so, so Getref isn't good as a money maker by itself.

What it IS good for is acquiring referrals for your programs. There is one program where I desire many referrals, and the site has earned me several, greatly increasing my profit margins. Plus I often get free exposure on the sites I join anyway, which in turn can be used to gain even MORE referrals. It all adds up. =]

For Linbucks referrals the site is especially good, as you can require they reach a certain amount before you pay. You can often deny hit and run referrals credit at no penalty to your reputation on the site. I've gotten many supposed referrals who claim credit yet haven't even registered or didn't even give a username, so I denied them credit.

Nice One...............

Default linkbucks intermission code not working on blogs plz help me.....

Hi this is jaggupad
    inter mission code is not working on my blog plz help me ........where i can post this code blogger?

Quote Originally Posted by jaggupad View Post
    Hi this is jaggupad
    inter mission code is not working on my blog plz help me ........where i can post this code blogger?
    Full Page Script?????

Quote Originally Posted by SyedHaider77 View Post
    Best Way Of Getting Reffrals
    REffrals
    Visit Must
    yeah complete a survey to view his link.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    yeah complete a survey to view his link.
    Yes
    Good Things Are Offen Like This