Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else have missing payment?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by dracubin View Post
    from August 1 until now I've sent 4 requests for payment. 2 calls and 2 via paypal through payza requirements. I still have not received payment. I also sent a second letter but have yet to see answered.
    Depending on how much of your traffic is crap, it can take anywhere from 10 to 14 days to verify ...
    Secondly
    As it has been advised at least a few million times on this board already :
    Request Payment
    WAIT For that payment
    Request another payment

All you've done was reset your own wait period ...

Stephanie

Wait for the first one to make it into your account. before requesting another one.

Also give steffi $5 of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Depending on how much of your traffic is crap, it can take anywhere from 10 to 14 days to verify ...
    Secondly
    As it has been advised at least a few million times on this board already :
    Request Payment
    WAIT For that payment
    Request another payment

All you've done was reset your own wait period ...

Stephanie
    thanks steffi. hope my 2 request will get there soon

Default Adminnnnn

I just got another payout of $246.56 but still no signs or reply about the missing $90.47 from 7-30-2012. I've sent 3 emails. I'm hoping the Admin will see this post and can help. I don't want to be bothersome or annoying but I'm running out of hope

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by lb706 View Post
    I just got another payout of $246.56 but still no signs or reply about the missing $90.47 from 7-30-2012. I've sent 3 emails. I'm hoping the Admin will see this post and can help. I don't want to be bothersome or annoying but I'm running out of hope
    Make sure you put in your registered Linkbucks email when contacting support, and your username. Please be specific in your support message, and use unique subjects to avoid being flagged as generic spam.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Today, I got a response from support and the missing $90 was credited back to my account.

/thread

Default what*

was caused by late payments

i request a payment on 9/30/2012 today is 9th day but my payment is on review....what's going on..when i received payment..?is anyone help me out plese....?thanks is advance

Thanks,
    Somenath

i received payment today....thanks to linkbucks