Thread: Sold Out

Default Sold Out

Hey, why US traffic is sold out ? my campaign will be finished soon. Traffic comes rapidly, and yeah very quality traffic. (I am very happy that you removed the shit publishers). But hey, please let us create US campaign. thanks

Administrator

Linkbucks can't let you create campaigns if there's no inventory. Can't buy something that doesn't exist Just be patient and check back often. It will be available soon.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Approved ! But what will be the norms to create campaigns ? I recently started real estate business, want to campaign for it.

Ok, US is sold out.

So lets say it suddenly becomes available and I manage to get a campaign started of 100,00 hits. Does this mean you reserve that many hits for a renewal just in case I want to top off that currently running campaign or am I out of luck should inventory drop off again?

Also, if US is sold out, does that mean I won't get any in a worldwide traffic order?

I'm just looking for clarification.