Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Image Twist

hy!

how you guys post images and where ?
    Anyone can teach me I will join under you please contact me on skype my id is jhontech101

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by tauheed110 View Post
    how you guys post images and where ?
    Anyone can teach me I will join under you please contact me on skype my id is jhontech101
    My method for making cash with image hosts is normally to post an image every so often that goes through LB to imageporter, I call these my "exclusives." I post plenty of free, non-LB images to attract viewers, and then send them through LB to the exclusives to generate large amounts of money. Imageporter seems to accumulate cash very fast, which is good.

Some of my viewers naturally gripe about it but I have an ignore feature that will remove their comments.

I need to do an analysis of Imageporter vs. Imagetwist, actually. Both seem very closely matched.
    Last edited by TaniciusFox; 09-06-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaniciusFox View Post
    My method for making cash with image hosts is normally to post an image every so often that goes through LB to imageporter, I call these my "exclusives." I post plenty of free, non-LB images to attract viewers, and then send them through LB to the exclusives to generate large amounts of money. Imageporter seems to accumulate cash very fast, which is good.

Some of my viewers naturally gripe about it but I have an ignore feature that will remove their comments.

I need to do an analysis of Imageporter vs. Imagetwist, actually. Both seem very closely matched.
    Can u guide me please how it works? add me on skype id is jhontech101 thanks

i'm using imagearn but still open to alternatives