Thread: $10.00 min in order to request payment ? -- Really !

Greatly Respected Member

Default $10.00 min in order to request payment ? -- Really !

$10.00 min in order to request payment ? -- Really !

hope, I can earn in a short time

Steffi you feel like I feel about $10 payout

Considering you make 5 USD every day or two already, having to wait a little bit longer doesn't strike me as an issue... do you have a massive need for the extra cash each day? =S

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by TaniciusFox View Post
    Considering you make 5 USD every day or two already, having to wait a little bit longer doesn't strike me as an issue... do you have a massive need for the extra cash each day? =S
    Who the fukk are you lecturing ?

Listen asshole ... I've been with the Linkbucks company for five (5) years and Super Modded this board ...
    These Admins know me personally and the last thing I need is some flippin fly-by-night 2012 Registered Newbie lecturing me ! ...

Don't press your luck ... When you see me post .. you look the other way ...

Now am I making myself crystal clear !

Stephanie !

Administrator

Most of Linkbucks' competitors require 25+ to cash out, so 10 seems fair and competitive. More importantly, this change should help speed up payment processing time.

Steffi: I don't care who you are or what you've done. There's no need to mistreat a member who's simply asking a legitimate question. He wasn't mean to you. He was just wondering why a $10 minimum payout would affect a regular earner like yourself. I'm actually wondering the same thing, so are you going to treat me like that too? I hope not. This sort of outburst and attitude is precisely why you're not modding this board anymore.

The minimum payout is now $10. If you want to discuss this issue any further, on the forums, then be respectful. If you don't like someone's post, be an adult and ignore them. If you want to provide feedback to Linkbucks, then contact support.

That's all there is to it. Now, before this thread goes offtopic, I'm closing it to save us from a waste of time.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman