Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minimum Payout Increased to $10

vote min 10$

I don't think so its a good news at all who's earn low income from linkbucks now its hard tol reach $10 payout. Similar sites all paying when you have $5 into your account so why LB do not maintain it? Anyways its my suggestion please take a note on it.

Thank You!

$10 payout is actually very low. My other forms of internet income have at least a 3-5 week delay, plus a 5-7 day wait period then another 5-7 days transfer period. I'm happy that Linkbucks offers such fast payouts and low minimums. Now if only I could figure out this fabled instant payment and have my Payza back Linkbucks ALWAYS pays me, but seeing an unpaid balance of $450 makes me cry.

Is there any form of verification for users who have higher earnings or any plans to implement one? I usually get $25-$30 a day from Linkbucks and have a 85% Performance Score, but I've never seen an instant payment in my short 2 months here.

Quote Originally Posted by lb706 View Post
    Is there any form of verification for users who have higher earnings or any plans to implement one? I usually get $25-$30 a day from Linkbucks and have a 85% Performance Score, but I've never seen an instant payment in my short 2 months here.
    Wow man that's almost exactly my case here but to be honest it was going well then for two month in a raw never get a single instant payment then just few days ago got 3 instant then payza went offline and again in the dark really hope what u suggest come true

Wow amazing you guys making a rocking income which programmes you using now?

Greatly Respected Member

One thing I can't stand is a bunch of kiss asses ... Nobody has any identity anymore ...

This entire $10.00 min payout thing :

A. To many $5.00 payouts for which Linkbucks can not handle the click reviews ...
    THEN ON THE OTHER HAND
    Rates were lowered 10% due to decreased advertiser demand.
    -- Wouldn't the lower 10% also lower the $5.00 payment requests as well ?

OR

B. This $10.00 min payout thing is some attempt to decrease the low-level earning linkbucks members..
    (You know the ones that do not understand decimals)
    and to keep only the high earners around ...
    (Which I am all for it because I am so tired of idiots who do not comprehend the business)
    Go to their board and you're banned in two seconds if you do not understand Swahili ...

It would have been okay with me if we were asked first and or given advanced warning instead of :
    "This is the way it's gonna be" crap when it deals with peoples hard earned money ! ...

and I do not want to hear
    "Oh I'm sorry Stephanie"...

There is something going on here ... Something just isn't sitting well with me ... It's like the Linkbucks business model is changing while Linkbucks staff makes rare appearances on this board ...
    I don't know.. something just isn't right !

Stephanie

The advertiser decrease can't be too severe; the USA is still sold out in intermissions. Though I did think the 3.00/1000 views was too high to last, since with referrals included LB could easily lose money on it. (Heck, LB loses money on clean banner adverts since the advertiser/publisher rates are even)

10 dollars, assuming top tier traffic, is 3600 clicks. It does sound like a terrible burden, but if one is sticking with the program anyway, they will have found a way to generate sizeable amounts of clicks per day. Set a target of 50 per day. It's not that difficult if you have the right content and know where to put it.

The raised payout is good from a banking perspective. Banks almost never have all their funds on hand, hence why a run on the bank is disastrous. LB's stability increases from a higher payout since it doesn't always need all the money on hand; this is useful since a business inevitably is looking to expand, and the company can use its extra grace period to try and recruit more advertisers.

As for weeding out lower earners - that makes sense from a business perspective. LB I'd assume would want to deliver more valuable traffic to its clients, and by raising the payout, the need for publishers to attract Tier 1 traffic increases.

Overall, I think LB's just undergoing some reconstruction to increase its viability and sustainability. Of course it seems inconvenient, but measures to make things stable tend to be.
    Last edited by TaniciusFox; 08-25-2012 at 07:38 AM.

this pisses me off big time i had just surpassed the 5$ payout minimum, and I then requested 5$ and waited 9 days than they increased it to 10$

Quote Originally Posted by eddiestobbs View Post
    this pisses me off big time i had just surpassed the 5$ payout minimum, and I then requested 5$ and waited 9 days than they increased it to 10$
    same happens with me too

Greatly Respected Member

I am a little annoyed as well because I like my $5.00 payments ...

BUT

Linkbucks does pay !

Stephanie