Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minimum Payout Increased to $10

That brings back my earlier point, Steffi - while I can understand a slight frustration, you get paid every 2 days on average, so this will just bump it up to 4... :P

It's not really harming you, as much as it would earners with poorer traffic. The net effect of this is people will be forced to find ways to attract better traffic to earn regular payouts.

But yes, overall, LB is a legitimate business, and I think this is all just part of the usual process of restructuring. Businesses need to remain solvent, which they do by adjusting wages, prices and also trying to get better advert-to-consumer ratios.

I don't understand the publisher cut for US traffic though, since it's still sold out every time I try to get myself some. Though as I said, the 3.00 rate was kind of unsustainable once you factored in referrals.

Even the 2.80 one is...

2.80 for the lowest guy.
    0.56 for the guy who recruited him.
    0.28 for the guy above that.
    0.06 for the guy above that.

LB charges 3.20 for 1000 views, and it could potentially pay out 3.70 across several referrals; even just a first-level referral still makes them lose money.

As I said before, the "run on the bank" is disastrous because banks never have all their customers' cash on them. Likewise, it is mathematically impossible for LB to have all its owned money on it once unless every referral ever is really bad at netting traffic. The good news is that with the higher payouts, they don't need to worry about that; we all get paid when it is our turn.

Default The $10 Minumum sucks. But LB is still the best

At the end of the day, LB pays and they're still the best out there.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by utenberg View Post
    At the end of the day, LB pays and they're still the best out there.
    I agree 100% ...
    Last edited by Steffi; 08-27-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Greatly Respected Member

Wait a second ... Is there a post missing ?

Admin Suzuki .. care to help me find it ?

You must really hate me !
    Last edited by Steffi; 08-27-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    Hopefully we'll be able to pay out on Payza by Monday.
    So what's the news about this today is Tuesday unpaid balance $135 review since 14/8 full 14 days never happened before so please any update and news in when paid by payza ??

I volunteered to become a moderator to fight the spam. then 2 moderators from the past turned up and i was pushed away. Now those moderators have disappeared.

Anyway can you please add moneybookers.

I am also pulling links. My point is that we had the same before somewhere else: every time we reached the minimum required payment, it was increased so we never got paid. No wonder advertisers are on the decrease. This sort of thing is published on the internet and advertisers read it and are then reluctant to advertise. Any business changing terms $ conditions after joining in my mind is a warning. Surely advertisers must pay before advertisements are live so why do we have to wait for payment? I understand the hold on Locker Ads but not normal links at all.

Whats the hell is going on payza is not in yet reviews over 14 days now. Admin says wait for mondays and now its weddnesday? whatts gooin on?

admin commander please come here and say i believe it has been enough time i wait 15 days now please help this never happened since i joined please fix and any other mod see this contact commander tell him we really need our money

Smile Jihane-Nikita

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
    Thank You so much