Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Payment [No more instant payments?]

Exclamation Problem with Payment [No more instant payments?]

felipestyle77
    felipestyle77******************
    10/4/2009 10:04:36
    Review

Please help me
    Last edited by felipestyle77; 10-04-2009 at 09:16 PM.

It Happens, after you have requested so much $$ then all of your payments will go into review, my first 4-5 payments were automatic a few months ago, now are not, now will take a few days to get your payments. if i request on monday i am usually happy to get on same day, but have waited as long as a week. depends on them i guess.

Very bad

Instant payments is the good choice and manually is the bad choice in my opinion

Greatly Respected Member

Minutes ago I requested payment and my payment went into instant review as well. One of my earnings was reviewed only three (3) payments ago. Linkbucks payments returned to auto pay and now it's back to review.

I will simply remove Linksbucks page script off of my message board. Once my earnings are paid I will put Linkbucks script back.

Steffi

Quote Originally Posted by steffi View Post
    Minutes ago I requested payment and my payment went into instant review as well. One of my earnings was reviewed only three (3) payments ago. Linkbucks payments returned to auto pay and now it's back to review.

I will simply remove Linksbucks page script off of my message board. Once my earnings are paid I will put Linkbucks script back.

Steffi
    I will do the same

Your going to get paid, better off leaving the script on to keep earning imo

Payments In Review

If your payment was not automatically posted to your account this means that it needs to be reviewed by an administrator before you get it. This is to prevent people from abusing the system and cheating there way into free money.
    Also please do not post heaps of threads asking why you have not been payed as it may take a bit of time for your payment top be posted to your account.
    If you have been waiting for over 2 weeks Pm one of the admins with the details of your payment request and the date you made the request.

Read the FAQ and Rules. I see far too much of this stuff. You guys have got to be patient your like a bunch of 3 year olds on christmas eve.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Poolpy View Post

Read the FAQ and Rules. I see far too much of this stuff. You guys have got to be patient your like a bunch of 3 year olds on christmas eve.
    Earning reviews every two or three earnings request is totally ridiculous, frustrating and leads to low morale. Linkbucks 'Reviews' result in no cheeting but Linkbucks insists on constantly reviewing the same people. Who is going to strive to earn more when this happens. Obviously there is a lot of dissatisfaction among us and removing the Page Script are the ramifications.

Care to explain why / how Linkbucks let 'viraldatabase.com' redirect domain expire literally shutting down many including my entire website for atleast a week without earnings ? ... Then no response from Linkbucks Support on NUMEROUS complaints and countless support tickets ?

Then you have the nerve to say we're acting like a bunch of 3 year olds for voicing our thoughts and frustrated opinions ?

Absolutely hilarious!

Stephanie

Yes I got the nerve to say it because I know where I stand, Obviously you dont. Its not my fault that you arent getting paid as its up to the admins to reveiw the payements, If it was down to me I would make sure the longest wait would be 1 day max.

And no one is making you use linkbucks to get money. Its simply a free way to help you get a little revenue from your links/site. And ven with your site shut down all you needed to do was go into your ftp and edit the linkbucks outta your index.html

And as for reviews I get heaps of them to but I live with it and I just be patient.

And just remember out of the 100,000+ members we have, How many actually come here and complain.