Thread: "Clean Content links serving Adult Ads

Hybrid View

Default "Clean Content links serving Adult Ads

Not sure how many links I have in total but running three pages of them. . . .
    All of my links are single built, I chose Clean Content for all of them. Most all are top banners..
    All is well except:
    All of my links are serving adult content in my linkbucks links
    Yet, I chose Clean conent.
    I disabled all of my links now until this is fixed.
    As a test I made a new link and chose clean content and top banner. Link loads fine, at the top except is serving adult advertising still.
    I decided to make another link. this time choosing adult content and top banner.
    Page loads fine, top banner except, the banner has no ads it it....

Is this an issue that I can expect to be fixed, soon?
    Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Thank you.
    Last edited by bizlinx; 08-11-2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Typo

I'm sure when the admin spots this , he will isolate and solve this problem quickly.
    Make MONEY doing nothing else using Google !!! Click here to signup !!!

and when they do.. another problem may arise... sigh...

lol well if that's so ... despite of the beta-like phase linkbucks appears to be in, it's service still rocks ass. Never seen customer care this personal anywhere else. We get compensated for most of our troubles and admins work as hard as they can and invobve us in that process. LB rocks
    Make MONEY doing nothing else using Google !!! Click here to signup !!!

Exclamation

i have the same problem

look here ---> http://www.linkbucks.com/link/0cb75023

Quote Originally Posted by Demonstate View Post
    lol well if that's so ... despite of the beta-like phase linkbucks appears to be in, it's service still rocks ass. Never seen customer care this personal anywhere else. We get compensated for most of our troubles and admins work as hard as they can and invobve us in that process. LB rocks

spot on dude!! i just hope everything will be fixed... so earnings will increase...

Administrator

Can you take a screenshot of the advertising your seeing?

Upon reviewing the ad page I see some ads from heavy.com with no nudity and ads for singlesnet both of which are not adult sites. Some of the heavy ads can get on the fine line but we didnt consider those adult.

I agree with Demonstrate ~ That up until now, Linkbucks has been very cool! I have never had to contact customer support and have enjoyed the use of this free service.

Unfortunately, prior to this forum post, that I made above I did let admin know as soon as I found this out, which was about a week before I got the email that is being spoke about now. The urls mentioned in the email and the context of the email did not refer to this problem, that I mentioned prior.

I was a bit put off. After reading forum posts and the blog, I have come to understand the scope of the problem.

For now, I have disabled all of my linkbuck links. I am not able to generate any revenue from my link bucks at this time because of this problem.

I can not have my clean content links displaying adult content.

I can only hope that this problem is fixed soon.

Until then, like I mentioned in last quote to Demonstrate, I am trying to find all of my links I have in advertising out there on the net and switch them up with my ViralUrl links instead. Bummer but better to be safe than sorry.

My Affiliate URLs are always Protected from theft when I use ViralUrl, Plus I earn from using the service as well.

Look forward to when Linkbucks have their service back to normal again.

I have never had a problem with Linkbucks ever before and I like the service.
    Hey, it's free!! to boot so, can't exactly be complaining too much, right?

From what I gather, Linkbucks has gone under a major transition, all in the name of making the service better for it's users.
    Support 'em.

Look forward to using this service again soon.
    An quick note from Linkbucks would be appreciated sometime, to let me know of the progress however.

Default I hope so ....

I'm sure when the admin spots this , he will isolate and solve this problem quickly.
    Thank you for your response. I sure hope so.. Still waiting.
    Switching up as many of my advertising URL's as I can find, this morning and as we speak....