Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Clean Content links serving Adult Ads

We take the purity of our ads very seriously. I've removed the 'Dead Hooker' advertisement from our system and will continue to screen in the coming days. Please keep in mind that this is a delicate process. We have to balance getting the highest rates possible for you guys, while maintaining a uniform standard of content.

Just know that we're all on the same side of this issue. Thanks for your understanding and patience!
    Linkbucks: Make money for sharing links!

Default Stay Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by LinkbucksGuy View Post
    We take the purity of our ads very seriously. I've removed the 'Dead Hooker' advertisement from our system and will continue to screen in the coming days. Please keep in mind that this is a delicate process. We have to balance getting the highest rates possible for you guys, while maintaining a uniform standard of content.

Just know that we're all on the same side of this issue. Thanks for your understanding and patience!
    My second name is patience , Thanks Super Cool, will do. Thank you very much for taking a further look. Hope to see my clean ads clean again soon.
    Success To All.

Linkbucks Private Ninja suchintan's Avatar

OMFG linkbucks guy is baaaaack!

lol welcome back to the forums =D

I've just seen the dead hooker ad, it's still in the pool I guess. Strip twister isn't suitable for a 10 year old either. To be honest it doesn't bother me that much, because underage people should get the hell out of my site, but the Captain America part of me says it's wrong. Wrong!

Also what's up with clean content links not showing any ads, are they even credited? If so LB is losing money or cheating on the advertisers.

Default Showing vs Not Showing - Preferred Ad Content

Quote Originally Posted by picteam View Post
    Also what's up with clean content links not showing any ads, are they even credited? If so LB is losing money or cheating on the advertisers.
    As far as I have been able to tell:
    All my links have Clean for content to show. All my links are showing inappropriate advertising.

As a test, I made a link, choosing Adult content to be shown. When I called up the link generated from LB, there were no ads at all, only the link bucks banner as I chose Top Banner.

When I make a new link, choosing Clean for content chosen, I get the advertising I am protesting to, in Top Banner as I chose.

Hope this helps, someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bizlinx View Post
    As far as I have been able to tell:
    All my links have Clean for content to show. All my links are showing inappropriate advertising.

As a test, I made a link, choosing Adult content to be shown. When I called up the link generated from LB, there were no ads at all, only the link bucks banner as I chose Top Banner.

When I make a new link, choosing Clean for content chosen, I get the advertising I am protesting to, in Top Banner as I chose.

Hope this helps, someone.
    I have the same problem! I made a link and chose clean content, but it show adult content!

Duh, I meant adult content showing no ads, but the question if they get credited is still valid.

Default Clean Content Banners Serving Adult Content Still

Update: Hi, Just checking in. I find my links are still serving adult orient content that is not ~IMHO ~ suitable for all ages..
    I tried the attach button above in this text box.. not sure if it is going to work..
    The f in purple top:nipples and titles "Boob Shake, College Tail" still showing.
    have a Great Week End All!
    lbpurple.jpg

lbboobs.jpg
    Oh yeah! and the "Best Boobs" ....
    Last edited by bizlinx; 08-15-2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Had to Add last sentence

Default Last Banner

Here is the Other Banner
    re: Containing Advertising as said above.
    lbctail.jpg

Nice ChristinaModel :d . Yeah that's adult to me too .
    Make MONEY doing nothing else using Google !!! Click here to signup !!!